Before we get started you probably look fabulous without any make-up and can get away with a beanie hat and a pair of sunglasses! But for those days when you feel a little pale or just want to just look a little more polished without getting up at 4 am; here are my five winning tips for early-morning make-up:
- Wash your face, tone and moisturise, then once you’ve let your moisturiser settle, take a look in the mirror to see if you even need a base or foundation…
- If you’re skin is looking bright, then even out your complexion with some well-matched concealer or a CC or BB cream.
- Conceal any under-eye shadows with a light-reflecting concealer that is easy to blend and has a slightly yellow tone.
- Brush your brows and add a lick of mascara to your top lash line only
- Finish up with a dab of blusher and a lip balm or gloss.
Check your face in a full mirror in daylight before you leave the house – sometimes early starts can mean we forget to blend in properly along the jawline or cheekbones!
Perfect and ready to go!
Brides to be visit my bridal make-up packages.