Make-up is a form of art and expression, and many make-up artists use the face as a canvas… and because all skin differ in type, tone, shade and quality, it is important that a make-up artist can see this… I ensure that the face has a flawless foundation as a base for whatever look my client wants to achieve… and because there are some many products, and ways to apply make-up you can build up from this base, creating either a natural look, all the way along the spectrum to a full-on made-over look, with false lashes and gloss too.
Here are ten reasons I love makeup:
- Being in a make-up store is like a child being in a candy shop, there is so much to choose from.
- Make-up is versatile.
- Make-up can protect your skin from the elements, and a lot of the foundations have SPF now, so can protect your skin from sun damage.
- Make-up not only makes some one look their best, but it makes them feel amazing too.
- Make-up highlights someone’s best features.
- The application of make-up has a lot of history and goes back to ancient times, and was worn by the stunning Cleopatra too.
- The many iconic beauties from every era have been inspirations in modern make-up looks and even application.
- You can get a really effective finish, just with a few products.
- On some occasions the more the better really applies, and I sometimes just keep applying, because it is fun, and looks fabulous.
- Make-up goes so well with the other beauty treatments I offer, and I love to see the joy on my clients’ faces when they look in the mirror at their stunning transformation.
Brides-to-be visit my bridal make-up packages.