Remember your nails on your wedding day… how is that for a piece of free advice? You want to show off your gorgeous engagement ring and your new wedding band… so ensure you choose gorgeous nails for your hands and toes.
Ten Top Tips for choosing Wedding Nails:
1) Don’t clash with your dress… Tonal colours are best.
2) Go glitz, but don’t compete too much with your jewellery, especially your rings.
3) Match toenails and finernails as you may be wearing peep toe shoes.
4) Choose nails that will look fab with a tan for your honeymoon.
5) Choose nails that will last and not chip – check out my services page for options.
6) If your dress is plain, go for full on nails.
7) Choose nails that suit your theme, so dark colours are fab for an alternative wedding with a gothic vibe.
8) If you are having false nails, go for a practical length – really long nails may take some time to get used to.
9) Have different nails to your bridesmaids – you want to look special and stand out.
10) If you are unsure, choose popular options such as glitter, french manicure, pink, nude and stick-on gems.