Often products and brands make promises that they just don’t live up to… but as they say, a photo says a thousand words… check out this image of brilliant, vibrant red Gelish Dip and Buff nails that I applied… As you can see there is nail growth, but the rest of the nail is in perfect condition… THIS IS 3 WEEKS AFTER APPLICATION. Amazing! I love Dip and Buff, especially for weddings as I know the nails will last for the honeymoon too!
These nails brighten up any day, including a bride’s… not all weddings are blessed with sunny skies and warm temperatures… but brides can add sunshine to their day with bright nails… here are five tips:
- Wear bright nails that go with your overall wedding theme… so, for example, if your flowers and accessories are orange, red is not a good choice.
- Add sparkle to the ring finger, with a tonal colour of glitter top coat.
- Ensure you use Gel nails or a product that will last all day and through the honeymoon too.
- With the honeymoon in mind, ensure your toenails match your fingernails, and choose a colour that will pop with a tan… this pink is perfect.
- Be brave, nails don’t have to be plain, or neutral to still look sophisticated and elegant… go on show off that rock and your new wedding band with fabulous nail colour on your special day!