Another question my clients ask all the time is what eyebrows suit my face shape?
- An oval face suits a low soft arch.
- A round face can carry a higher arch to counteract some of the roundness.
- A long face suits straight brows that sit lower and thicker to give the illusion of a shorter face.
- A square face suits an angled or ticked arch with the point centre of the overall eye shape.
- A heart shape face looks good with a more defined arch than a soft arch.
- A diamond shape face looks fab with a strong angled tick.
Lashes or no lashes? That is an important question… one, perhaps you thought you’d never ask??? But as a bride choosing her make-up for her big day, ask yourself now!
Left eye has a strip lash on and the right eye doesn’t this shows the effect a strip lash has on an eye.