Sometimes only lashes will do… especially on a beauty shoot to show off the final make-up look, or on a runway show, when people are viewing a model from a distance.
Ensure that you define your brows if you are opting for massive flirty lashes and statement eye make-up.
I love Christmas… and any excuse to share and give away a beauty gift… and this is the easiest giveaway ever…
Everyone can enter… just comment on any of my blog posts and I will do a random draw on Christmas Eve:
www.KelliWaldock.co.uk with #BringOutBeauty
You can make it easy and even comment on this post… make the comments relevant and honest please, and I look forward to choosing a winner and sending this amazing mascara to them in the new year.
(login via WordPress, Twitter or Facebook – so really easy!)
More and more brides are opting for false lashes… and this photograph taken by Penny Young of one of the brides shows exactly why… she looks so demure, yet flirty… And this is how lashes can take make-up to the next level of special…
The bride opted for a rosy, pink look, with glossy kissable lips… the eyes set the final look off; this look is all about the lashes – and the shadow is there to bring it all together, keeping the lighter shades to the inside of the eye, and building up the colour to the outer black edge. #lovelashes
Photo by Penny Young
If the answer is a massive YES! and you want massive, amazing lashes… then pop into Pinkies, or contact the team for your Dreamweave Mascara.
Make-up is a form of art and expression, and many make-up artists use the face as a canvas… and because all skin differ in type, tone, shade and quality, it is important that a make-up artist can see this… I ensure that the face has a flawless foundation as a base for whatever look my client wants to achieve… and because there are some many products, and ways to apply make-up you can build up from this base, creating either a natural look, all the way along the spectrum to a full-on made-over look, with false lashes and gloss too.
Here are ten reasons I love makeup:
- Being in a make-up store is like a child being in a candy shop, there is so much to choose from.
- Make-up is versatile.
- Make-up can protect your skin from the elements, and a lot of the foundations have SPF now, so can protect your skin from sun damage.
- Make-up not only makes some one look their best, but it makes them feel amazing too.
- Make-up highlights someone’s best features.
- The application of make-up has a lot of history and goes back to ancient times, and was worn by the stunning Cleopatra too.
- The many iconic beauties from every era have been inspirations in modern make-up looks and even application.
- You can get a really effective finish, just with a few products.
- On some occasions the more the better really applies, and I sometimes just keep applying, because it is fun, and looks fabulous.
- Make-up goes so well with the other beauty treatments I offer, and I love to see the joy on my clients’ faces when they look in the mirror at their stunning transformation.
Have you tried express lashes at Pinkies? Check out the results in this image, they look amazing… Express eyelashes create a mascara look, and bring out the beauty.