I am featured as a beauty expert in March to April issue of Your Kent wedding.
And this is one of my fav looks for a bride, because it is ultra elegant and ideal for a classic or even romantic wedding.
It is all about the dark eyelids, with defined brows and matte nude lips… such a sixties vibe to this and I would definitely finish it off with She’s a Beauty nails, worn by Maggie Q and applied at Pinkies Salon in Whitstable.
Ryan Cox Photography.
Audrey Hepburn Bride
For anyone checking out my site for the first time here are some great places to start:
- Walking up the aisle, the last thing on your mind should be worrying about make-up! A Bridal Make-up trial is an important part of preparing a bride for her big day. Here’s how: https://kelliwaldock.co.uk/2017/10/10/what-is-a-bridal-makeup-trial/
- Not forgetting the bridesmaids, so they also look gorgeous while they’re rushing around making sure the Bride’s veil sits right and getting ready to catch the bridal bouquet: https://kelliwaldock.co.uk/2017/09/12/amazing-before-and-after-bridesmaid-picture/
- I love this classic Audrey Hepburn style. It’s timeless and works well for bridal make-up and for a sophisticated prom-look or a date with that special someone. Get the look here: https://kelliwaldock.co.uk/2018/02/14/get-the-1960s-bridal-look-inspired-by-audreyhepburn-perfect-for-valentinesday/
- Whether it’s long tresses or a short pixie cut, my hair-care tips will keep your hair in glossy shape all year round: https://kelliwaldock.co.uk/2018/01/02/new-year-hair-resolutions/
- If you’re in the business of building your beauty business then check out this video for extra inspiration: https://kelliwaldock.co.uk/2017/07/04/reaching-goals-takes-hard-work/
- Nails are the ultimate accessory and really add the wow factor to any outfit. Here are some of my high-shine glamour favourites, from classic French to festival neon, these beauties will survive hen parties, snowstorms and honeymooning days at the beach: https://kelliwaldock.co.uk/2017/09/18/gelish-dipandbuff-nails-really-do-last-look/
- I love working with olive skin tones, especially this inspiration for shimmer and glow bridal make-up: https://kelliwaldock.co.uk/2017/08/05/bridal-make-up-inspiration-for-olive-dark-skin-tones/
- And because the glamour doesn’t end there, here are some tips for glowing honeymoon makeup: https://kelliwaldock.co.uk/2017/12/11/ten-tips-for-glowing-honeymoon-makeup-for-yourkentwedding/
Go on grab a cuppa and check out these links…
Brides-to-be visit my bridal make-up packages.