Another question my clients ask all the time is what eyebrows suit my face shape?
- An oval face suits a low soft arch.
- A round face can carry a higher arch to counteract some of the roundness.
- A long face suits straight brows that sit lower and thicker to give the illusion of a shorter face.
- A square face suits an angled or ticked arch with the point centre of the overall eye shape.
- A heart shape face looks good with a more defined arch than a soft arch.
- A diamond shape face looks fab with a strong angled tick.
Brides-to-be visit my bridal make-up packages.