I am all for matching lips and nails… sometimes this can look over the top though…
Contrasting is a great way to do lips and nails in the same colour:
- You can do a lighter shade on the nails, and add one accent nail, perhaps with glitter too.
- You can go matt on the nails and glossy on the lips, but with the same colour.
- If you are going for a really dark nail colour, then it is best to come down a shade or two for the lips, to avoid looking too gothic, or making the lips look too skinny.
- You can choose super shiny or glitter nails, with a matt lipstick in the same colour.
- Some colours just looked right paired with nails and lips, and this is a bright red, or a neutral/nude colour.
Brides-to-be visit my bridal make-up packages.