Okay, so there has been this little grey cloud over the UK since the whole #Remain and #Leave, all of that on top of the #Juneshowers… well, it has been a little gloomy to say the least… and this is even more reason to brighten up your day, and my nature of being a make-up artist and salon owner, I do this with the power of make-up…
Here are five ways I’ve cheered clients up this week – they are all easy ways that you can use make-up to brighten up your day too:
- Bring out a smile with some bright lipstick – bright pinks, deep reds and vibrant coral are all on trend this summer 2016.
- Add some bronze to the contours of your face… So you can add a summer glow even though the sun is not shining much at the moment.
- When it is raining – the sandals are shelved and the shoes and boots come back out – so get your fingernails painted or gelled to add some vibrancy to the rain mac and umbrella. Bright corals and metallics are a must this season.
- Apply fake lashes and add lots of mascara, so you can add a sparkle to everyone’s day by showing off your eyes – remember to wear waterproof mascara to avoid smudges down your face when it randomly begins to rain.
- If there is no sunshine, it is likely that the sunglasses will be back in the case – so it is the perfect opportunity to add some bright eyeshadow – use a colour that suits your eyes – but be brave and go bright!
Happy summer everyone rain or shine!